Web Calendar URL:
Android Devices & Google Calendar
- Go to http://www.google.com/calendar and sign in
- Click on drop down arrow in the "Other Calendars" box located at the bottom of the menu on the left
- Select "Add by URL"
- Enter the iCal URL above into the URL field and select "Add Calendar"
- Please note: To display your calendar on your Android device, please ensure that your Google calendar is visible and synced within your device's calendar settings.
Apple - MacBook
- Open Calendar
- Click "File"
- Select "New Calendar Subscription"
- Copy and paste iCal URL above into "Calendar URL" field
- Click "Subscribe"
- On the iPhone/iPad navigate to "Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars -> Add Account -> Other -> Add Subscribed Calendar"
Enter the full URL (listed above) to the "Server" field. It may be easier to email yourself the ics link then copy and paste it on the iPhone/iPad
- Click "Save" after the calendar has been downloaded
That's it. Your new calendar will appear, and you can choose to show or hide it by selecting or deselecting the calendar's title in the "Calendars" screen.